Fish cephalexin ( Fish Flex & Flex Forte ) is a broad-spectrum, non-prescription fish antibiotic manufactured to treat various bacterial infections in fish. Cephalexin is a famous antibiotic that inhibits bacterial cell wall synthesis, leading to cell death.
At Fishick , we sell high-quality fish Cephalexin manufactured by Thomas Labs, Kraft Drug, and Midland Vet Services. . You can buy our fish antibiotics to keep your fish healthier and happy. We provide;
- Aquarium Cephalexin 500mg 100 capsules
- Aquarium Cephalexin 2500mg 100 capsules
- Aqua Ceph Forte Cephalexin - 500mg 100 Capsules
- Aqua Ceph Cephalexin - 250mg 100 Capsules
Each bottle of fish cephalexin is sealed for safety and has an instruction manual. Fish Flex and Fish Flex Forte (cephalexin) effectively treat bacteria-associated diseases such as infected eyes, Tail Rot, Gill Diseases, and Skin Ulcerations.
Usage of Fish cephalexin
Use one capsule of fish cephalexin per 10 gallons of water. Open the capsule and directly dissolve it in the aquarium. We recommend changing the partial water between the treatments and repeating the process within 24 hours. It is good to continue the medication process for five days for better results. If you don't notice any improvement within five days, discontinue the medication process.
Why Our Fish Antibiotics Cephalexin ?
- All our fish cephalexin are USP graded and manufactured by famous pharmaceutical companies in the USA.
- We offer the latest expiration dates and free shipping.
- Fishick takes only one business day to ship your orders.
- The wide collection of fish antibiotics makes us an ideal place to buy fish antibiotics online.
Place your order before 2 p.m. and enjoy the same shipping feature of Fish Antibiotics. Don't hesitate to contact our customer support team via live chat if you need further clarification about our fish cephalexin.