Fish Ciprofloxacin ( Fish Flox & Flox Forte ) is a non-prescription bacterial antibiotic that fights against gram-positive and gram-negative bacterial issues. Fish ciprofloxacin is intended only for ornamental fish, not for human consumption.
At Fishick , we offer a broad range of ciprofloxacin fish antibiotics to keep your aqua friends swimmingly happy and healthy. All our fish antibiotics are manufactured by the famous brands-Kraft Drug, and Midland Vet Services. At Fishick , you can find;
- Aqua Cipro Ciprofloxacin 250mg 60 Tablets
- Aqua Cipro Ciprofloxacin 500mg 30 Tablets
- Aquarium Ciprofloxacin - Fish Flox Forte 500mg 100 Tablets
- Aquarium Ciprofloxacin - Fish Flox Forte 500mg 50 Tablets
- Aquarium Ciprofloxacin - Fish Flox 250mg 100 Tablets
- Aquarium Ciprofloxacin - Fish Flox 250mg 50 Tablets
- Aquarium Ciprofloxacin - Fish Flox forte 750mg 30 Tablets
We offer all fish antibiotics ciprofloxacin with the latest expiration dates and an instruction manual explaining the directions and usage of the antibiotics.
Ciprofloxacin fish antibiotics are ideal for treating Gill Diseases, Columnaris Disease, Tail Root, Skin Ulcerations, and Infected Eyes.
One ciprofloxacin tablet would be enough for treating 10 gallons of aquarium water. The tablet will dissolve rapidly in the water tank while circulating in all directions. We suggest repeating the medication for 24 hours and changing the partial water between medicated baths. Our experts recommend continuing the medication process for a minimum of 5 days but not more than 10 days.
Why Our Fish Antibiotics Ciprofloxacin ?
- All our fish ciprofloxacin antibiotics are USP graded and manufactured by famous pharmaceutical companies in the USA.
- We offer the latest expiration dates and free shipping on all our products.
- Fishick take only one business day to ship your orders.
- The wide collection of fish antibiotics makes us an ideal place to buy fish antibiotics online.
Reach out to our customer support today; place your order before 2 p.m. to avail of same-day shipping.