aqua mox Amoxicillin are made by Midland Vet Services , an antibiotic that combats gram-positive and some gram-negative bacteria in fish. It is an effective treatment for many of the most common bacterial infections, including aeromonas and pseudomonas. It comes in aqua mox amoxicillin 250 mg and aqua mox amoxicillin 500 mg. Each bottle of aqua mox amoxicillin is sealed for safety and has instructions for fish use and the expiration date of the medicine.
Available Sizes/Strengths :
Active Ingredients: The active ingredient in Aqua Mox is Amoxicillin.
- Place a single 250 mg capsule into the aquarium for every 10 gallons, repeating 24 hours later.
- Make a partial water change between treatments.
- Duration of treatment will depend on the severity and type of the infection. However, treatment should continue for at least 5 days, but no more than 10 days. Withdraw use if the condition is not improving after 5 days.
- Changing 20% of the water in your tank and using a charcoal filter will remove any yellow tint (which is harmless).
- Do not administer to fish intended for human consumption.
- Keep away from children.
- Not for use in humans.
- Only for use in ornamental or aquarium fish.