aqua mox Amoxicillin are made by Midland Vet Services , an antibiotic that combats gram-positive and some gram-negative bacteria in fish. It is an effective treatment for many of the most common bacterial infections, including aeromonas and pseudomonas. It comes in aqua mox amoxicillin 250 mg and aqua mox amoxicillin 500 mg. Each bottle of aqua mox amoxicillin is sealed for safety and has instructions for fish use and the expiration date of the medicine.
Available Sizes/Strengths :
Active Ingredients: The active ingredient in Aqua Mox is Amoxicillin.
- Add contents of one Aqua Mox Forte capsule (500mg) into aquarium for every 20 gallons of water to be treated.
- Repeat in 24 hours. It is suggested that a partial water change be made between treatments.
- While the duration of treatment depends on type and severity of infection, it is recommended that extended medication baths continue for a minimum of 5 days and for not more than 10 days.
- Discontinue treatment if no improvement is noted within 5 days.
- To remove harmless yellow color, change 20% of water and use charcoal filter until clear.
- Do not administer to fish intended for human consumption.
- Keep away from children.
- Not for use in humans.
- Only for use in ornamental or aquarium fish.