Aqua Zole forte Metronidazole - 500mg 60 Tablets
Aqua Zole forte Metronidazole are made by Midland VetServices , is a broad spectrum antibiotic used to control common bacterial infection in fish. It exerts a bactericidal action on gram positive and some gram negative bacteria. It is useful for the control of bacterial diseases of fish, which include Aeromonas and Pseudomonas Genera and Mysobacterial Group (Gill Diseases, Chondrococcus) , it comes in Aqua Zole Metronidazole 250 mg and Aqua Zole forte Metronidazole 500 mg. Each bottle of aqua Aqua Zole is sealed for safety and has instructions for fish use and the expiration date of the medicine.
Available Sizes/Strengths :
Active Ingredients:The active ingredient Aqua Zole is Metronidazole.
- Place a single 500 mg tablet into the aquarium for every 10 gallons, repeating 24 hours later.
- Make a partial water change between treatments.
- Duration of treatment will depend on the severity and type of the infection. However, treatment should continue for at least 5 days, but no more than 10 days. Withdraw use if the condition is not improving after 5 days.
- Changing 20% of the water in your tank and using a charcoal filter will remove any yellow tint (which is harmless).
- Do not administer to fish intended for human consumption.
- Keep away from children.
- Not for use in humans.
- Only for use in ornamental or aquarium fish.