Aquarium Fluconazole 100 mg
This product is USP grade and manufactured in the USA
Description: Aquarium Fluconazole is an anti fungal medication used for topical and systemic fungal infections in fish. Designed for use in aquariums, this fish medication is effective against the fungus that is susceptible to Fluconazole, such as Ichthyophonus hoofer and Saprolegnia fungus.
- Aquarium Fluconazole -Fish Flucon 200 mg 10 Tablets
- Aquarium Fluconazole Fish Flucon 100 mg 12 Tablets
- Aquarium Fluconazole Fish Flucon 100 mg 24 Tablets
Active Ingredients: Fluconazole 100 mg
- Use one tablet 100mg per 50 gallons water
- Dissolve in small amount of water, add directly into aquarium, pond or hospital tank.
- Repeat every 24 hours for 5-10 days, do not exceed 10 days.
- It’s recommended that 1/4 water change be made daily during treatment.